Learning Advisor at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is looking for a Learning Advisor who will be responsible for planning, developing, and delivering course material for customer training. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong background in both session delivery and asset creation. The ideal candidate would also have experience with adult learning theories, instructional design, and documentation strategies. The Learning Advisor would be responsible for delivering hands-on training both onsite and remotely to our customers, as well as building multimedia education assets.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully delivering engaging and hands-on social media training remotely and at customer sites
- Having a passion for social media marketing campaigns, advising a wide range of customers on industry best practices.
- Staying up to date on social media trends and new features of Khoros products to help update existing course materials
- Collaborating in the design and development of new training courses for Khoros software
- Assisting in tracking existing customer’s education needs and creating supporting documentation
Position requires up to 50% travel in the United States and abroad; applicant must have a current passport
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Successful delivery of facilitated hands-on training for a minimum of two years
- Successful candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and classroom management skills
- Experience deploying education programs that improved software platform user adoption