Learning and Development Manager
Vista's HR Department is looking for a Learning and Development Manager to build and implement a comprehensive learning strategy that aims to engage and retain our staff. The Manager will create, update and personalize a training roadmap that includes new resources, eLearning, classroom training and other professional development tools aligned with the needs of the business and our employees. This role will be a critical partner for other leaders in the organization and will rely on their strong communication and relationship building skills.
The successful candidate is passionate about helping people learn and grow and is energized by the opportunity to add immediate value to a growing and dynamic team and company.
This role is based in Austin, TX and is for an immediate start.
- Contribute to the development and execution of overall business strategy by helping the HR team identify, prioritize, and build talent capabilities
- Design, coordinate and implement innovative company-wide training programs to include new hire orientation, management training, and professional development based on the needs and requests of the business and our employees
- Work closely with business leaders and managers across all functions to assess the training needs and/or performance gaps of our employees and develop programming that will optimize their engagement, performance, and retention
- Design and implement successful programs to identify top tier talent and link employee development plans to company growth and staffing requirements
- Work closely with our learning solutions team to understand portfolio-wide training offerings and share internal best practices
- Establish a strategy, plan, and budget with input from leaders and employees to successfully achieve company training objectives
- Create and deliver training dashboards and reports to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs and understand ROI
- Configure, implement and administer a new Learning Management System
- Lead internal training sessions and facilitate sessions in partnership with other instructors
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Learning and Development or Human Resources Management (or related field) preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Learning & Development or Training required
- Demonstrated experience using and administering a Learning Management System
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory, e-Learning courses
- Demonstrated project management, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to lead others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.