We are looking for a strategic People Business Partner who embodies each of Favor’s core values and serves as a culture champion for our team. The People Business Partner will work alongside Favor’s management team and team members to support performance management, employee relations, career development, engagement programming, and solve organizational challenges. This role will be required to see the big picture, use data to guide and propose solutions, and in some cases challenge convention.
- Develop relationships with leaders across the respective business unit to improve work environments, build morale, and increase productivity, retention, and engagement.
- Partner with the Employee Experience team to support programs and processes related to team member engagement including engagement surveys, cross-department focus groups, training, and resources.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues by conducting thorough and objective investigations and producing effective solutions.
- Provide guidance to team members for managing their career and propose solutions on how to best assist internal movement and opportunities.
- Provide daily performance management guidance to management teams and drive the formalized semi-annual performance management process for respective business units.
- Identify departmental training needs to continuously drive performance improvements.
- Provide guidance on workforce planning, restructures, and succession planning.
- Comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate aspects of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies in partnership with the People and Legal teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 5+ years of experience within human resources
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, employee relations, organizational design, DEI, performance management, and employment law
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description