RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exist to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The W-2 Consulting team at RigUp strives for operational excellence by providing industry leading value to our consultants.
RigUp is hiring an W-2 People Manager that will be responsible for taking ownership of all people process for our W-2 consultant workforce while managing a team of junior W-2 People Ops Specialist. If you have compassion for client success, a roll-up your sleeves and get things done attitude, paired with a drive for data accuracy and continuous improvement, this could be the opportunity for you! We’re a team of high-achieving, low ego, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day looking to make a difference in our client’s lives. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for managing a smooth onboarding process
- Assisting in M&A activity to include mapping and overseeing people transition plan
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awarenessImprove process of people-related information to integrate with our platform
- Managing and maintaining employee records/files for compliance
What You Should Have
- 6+ years of human resource experience
- HR related degree, preferred
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Strong knowledge of state and federal laws
- Demonstrate solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, and confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description