RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The People team at RigUp encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with People Partners, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency.
We are currently building out the support function of our team and hiring a People Operations Coordinator! You will be responsible for supporting our People Operations, Onboarding, and People Partner functions. There is also the opportunity to support our Recruiting function when needed.
You will play an absolutely critical role in how our People Team operates. This is a great opportunity if you desire to be in the People/HR space and enjoy a fast paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Replying to all inquiries submitted to the People team
- Running reports and providing analysis where needed
- Onboarding new hires into HRIS and I9 validation
- Creating scalable processes related to your position
- Owning the employee verification process
- Ongoing maintenance of employee files
- Assisting with project work for any teams you support
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of HR coordinator experience
- Ability to operate autonomously on project work given
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly discrete with sensitive and confidential information
- Motivation to work in a very fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Career development opportunities
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description