We love hospitality! With vacation rental popularity continuing to skyrocket, TurnKey recognized the need for better, smarter, more consistent hospitality and service. So, we’re redefining the vacation rental experience to enhance the lives of our homeowners, guests, and valued team members every day. As part of our team, you’ll play an integral role in driving our service and technology innovations. We have been recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Midsize Companies and also Best Paying Companies!
Join us in our journey as we work smart, grow fast, and win together!
Introduction to the role:
The TurnKey People Operations team is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining team members who want to support our mission and drive our initiatives forward, all while working in a collaborate environment and adding value to the company. We also want to provide opportunities for our team members to learn new skills, develop their experience and be challenged in their work. The People Operations Recruiter is pivotal in this endeavor and will be responsible for ensuring a stellar recruiting and onboarding experience for all candidates.
Working in partnership with our leaders and hiring managers, the People Operations Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent to the company. This natural go getter will blend tried and true recruiting methods with innovative sourcing techniques to build a pipeline of diverse and talented candidates.
Proficient in high volume, full life cycle recruiting, our People Operations Recruiter will serve as a culture ambassador giving our candidates a true understanding of the benefits of working at TurnKey. In partnership with the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the recruiting team will be asked to strengthen our brand awareness, evaluate existing processes for improvement and align our programs to both our core values and strategic initiatives.
. What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain job posts to engage and encourage qualified candidates to apply.
- Be responsible for full life cycle recruiting from screening resumes, interviewing candidates, administering testing, conducting reference/background checks, making recommendations for hires and extending employment offers.
- Drive efforts to expand sourcing effectiveness through social networks, employee referrals, direct sourcing, and other creative channels.
- Conduct thorough intake sessions with all Hiring Managers to ensure alignment of business needs and candidate profile.
- Work with management to determine staffing goals and recruiting efforts.
- Manage candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure compliance with company retention policies.
- Continually monitor the recruiting process/strategy and make recommendations to management for process improvements.
- Partner with People Ops leadership to create branding programs to generate awareness of TurnKey.
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bonus points for SCP, PHR or SPHR certification.
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience.
- Experience with HRIS systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Strong recruiting & sourcing skills, ability to attract and identify qualified candidates.
- Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment.
- Computer proficiency with basic software, internet search engines and social media.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Work with a world-class team to develop industry-leading processes and solutions
- Company-sponsored monthly events, including monthly happy hours
- Competitive pay
- Employee stock options
- Generous PTO
- Discounted stays at Turnkey luxury properties
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Dog friendly workplace
- Leadership and career development programs
- Opportunities to advance within the company
Who We Are:
TurnKey (TurnKeyVR.com) is the leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, TX and manage over 5,000 properties in over 80 destinations and growing including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Breckenridge, Park City, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara to name a few.
Our goal is to become the largest and most highly regarded firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost. We offer competitive salaries and bonuses as well as stock options in our high-growth technology company.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Not every traveler is the same. Not everyone wants the same travel experience. For this reason, it’s important for TurnKey to build a diverse and inclusive workforce, representative of our guests and homeowners. As an equal opportunity employer, TurnKey welcomes all employees and applicants, without regard to age, race, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, condition of pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic.