RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exist to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The W-2 Consulting team at RigUp strives for operational excellence by providing industry leading value to our consultants.
RigUp is hiring an W-2 People Ops Specialist that will be responsible for ensuring timely processing of consultants onboarding. If you have compassion for client success, a roll-up your sleeves and get things done attitude, paired with a drive for data accuracy and continuous improvement, this could be the opportunity for you! We’re a team of high-achieving, low ego, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day looking to make a difference in our client’s lives. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist in timely and accurate onboarding of W-2 consultants
- Setting up all required background and drug tests
- Work with sales team to ensure accurate data for onboarding
- Managing and maintaining employee records/files for compliance
What You Should Have
- 1+ years of customer support experience
- 1+ human resource experience
- Knowledgeable on current employment laws
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered mealsCompetitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description