Project Manager, Construction Education
We are looking for a Project Manager, Construction Education to join our Learning and Development team. In this role, you’ll use your passion and construction experience to teach fellow Procorians about the industry we serve. You’ll use innovative ways to share complex ideas and deliver and evaluate learning programs. As a Construction Education Training Specialist, you’ll play an important role equipping our team with the tools needed for professional growth in construction fundamentals and as a Procore subject matter expert. Successful candidates are passionate, have high energy, and an unwavering enthusiasm to improve the construction industry.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff with a specific emphasis on increasing construction and Procore Product knowledge
- Deliver original and existing L&D trainings, programs, and new employee onboarding this includes leading training up 30 hours per week to Procore’s global employee base
- Serve as a subject matter expert on fundamentals of construction
- Build proficient skills using Procore’s Product and act as expert and liaison to connect learners with appropriate training
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine the effectiveness of training programs
- Review and revise course content based on feedback and product updates
- Coordinate construction industry training for new and existing employees including scheduling, creating evaluations, analyzing surveys and other data, and more
- Consult with various departments on needs assessments, and provide insight into Construction for the purpose of enhancing our product and fostering an understanding of the fundamentals of construction
- Travel is required (20 - 30%) to other Procore offices around the world
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant construction industry experience
- Comfortable leading groups of 30+ in an interactive training environment
- Ability to translate the large scope of construction terminology, personas, and processes to an adult audience and make it tangible; i.e. translating construction-speak to non-construction professionals
- Strong communication and presentation skills in person, email, phone and web conferencing (Zoom, Slack, Gmail)
- Demonstrable skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Drive)
- Excitement about the world of construction and the opportunities that exist to improve and streamline its processes.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Proficiency with Procore software, is a plus
- Relevant experience in as a trainer; experience with educational design, content delivery, course scheduling, and classroom instruction preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.