Recruiter at ScaleFactor
Voted one of Austin’s best places to work three years in a row, ScaleFactor is on a mission to empower business owners. We believe (and are not alone) that SMBs are the backbone of the economy. Further, we believe that SMBs shouldn’t need to fend for themselves when it comes to their accounting and finance solutions. We work hard to simplify a very complex and intimidating aspect of their business to provide accurate, timely, and helpful insights to power their financial decision making.
The Recruiting Team is on a mission to build a world-class candidate experience while driving exceptional results for key stakeholders. Ready to join us?A Little About You:
Scalefactor’s Recruiter is the secret sauce in our team’s efforts to find and screen the best talent for opportunities in sales, accounting, product & engineering, business operations and more! You are a great judge of character and you will use your deep experience and knowledge to grow alongside a solid and high performing recruiting team.
Our Recruiting Team’s job is to help support the continued growth of our company. Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & your attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills will be invaluable in this role. The following will help you succeed in this role!
- You have worked closely with (and hopefully at one time or another, have spent time doing the job of) sourcer, coordinator and recruiter
- You have a consistent track record sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talents from entry-level to senior-level roles
- You are data-driven with extensive experience building and defining recruiting pipeline metrics
- You have helped managers build and define interview processes and sourcing strategies
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other common modern recruiting software and business tools
- You are passionate about Fintech, SaaS, start-ups and able to speak to our technology & solutions
- Collaborate with a high performing recruiting team that can scale to the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing technology company
- Meet consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- Craft and execute creative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Act as a strategic business partner to hiring managers
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation
- Own requisitions from beginning to end while ensuring a high touch candidate and client experience
- 2+ years experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Proven ability to build relationships with people both over the phone and in-person
- Excel at preparing and debriefing candidates for all interviews
- Strong negotiation skills as you will be discussing compensation information with candidates
- Proven ability to perform advanced internet research and database mining
- Experience working with ATS (Greenhouse experience preferred)
- To surround yourself with top talents. We hire the best and push each other to get better every day
- To work in our contemporary HQ located in hip East Austin, next to friendly neighborhood spots like Austin Bouldering Project, Eastciders, Friends and Allies, Sa-Tén and many others
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Flexible hours and optional work offsite days
- Unlimited PTO
- To enjoy cool team events and activities with your awesome peers!