Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 200+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Recruiter at Orchard, you will help drive the talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing operations team across most of our markets. This is a high volume recruiting role reporting into the Director of Recruiting. You will partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team’s hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and build a robust pipeline of talent across a variety of departments. In this role you will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent
- Provide data insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies
- Provide a high touch, best in class candidate experience
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a high volume full cycle recruiting role, ideally in a high growth early stage startup (recent in-house recruiting experience required)
- Comfortable working across a wide variety of types of roles with varying degrees of difficulty
- Strong preference for those who have recruited for operations teams in a real estate company
- Solid organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs and candidates
- Strong communication skills and the ability to persuade and advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- Ability to be flexible with changing business priorities and to work with a sense of urgency
- Comfort working in ambiguity and limited process
- Proficiency with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Bachelors degree required