Recruiter at CesiumAstro
Please Note: US citizenship or permanent residency is required for this position.
CesiumAstro is a rapidly growing space technology startup in Austin, Texas, developing out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. Our approach is unique, and our team is changing the world of space communications. Learn more about our company at http://www.cesiumastro.com.
We are looking to add a Recruiter to our team. If you are great at what you do, enjoy working in a startup environment, and have a knack for identifying exceptional talent, we would like to hear from you.
In this position, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of great candidates for a small but growing technology company. This is a multifaceted job that requires both outstanding organizational skills and the ability to understand, promote, and develop the core culture of a small company. Talent acquisition activities will include sourcing candidates from a variety of platforms, management of online postings, and helping to develop high-impact recruiting strategies. You will work closely with Cesium engineering and business staff to develop and execute talent acquisition projects.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, articulate, quick to grasp business needs, a team player, an excellent written and oral communicator, and eager to learn.
- Work closely with functional leaders to understand staffing needs and job requirements
- Develop recruiting strategies and hiring plans for open positions
- Post job openings and recommend promotion activities for key roles
- Source candidates through a variety of channels including job boards and social platforms
- Develop and maintain contacts with educational institutions and recruiting agencies
- Phone screen applicants, extend offers/rejection notices, process background checks, etc.
- Assist with a wide array of additional functions as necessary within rapid growth startup
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in recruiting or other business administration; more experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and professional skills
- A strong eye for presentation, communications, and branding
- A strong understanding of business needs and operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- A positive, team-player attitude
Preferred experience includes:
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Technical recruiting for engineering positions
- Experience at high-tech companies
We provide generous benefits and stock option packages to all our employees.
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.