Recruiting Admin at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Work alongside the Recruiting team to maintain our ATS, owning responsibilities including resume uploading and scheduling.
- Manage calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Maintain scheduling metrics such as interview volume and weekly progress reporting.
- Facilitate candidate on-site interviews, ensuring positive candidate experience.
- Own candidate travel reimbursement process in collaboration with our Accounting team.
- Contribute to data collection projects and support various ad hoc recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Find creative ways to engage with future hires and support our brand ambassador programming.
- Travel to career fairs & represent the Arrive Logistics recruiting team as needed.
- Be the ultimate utility player!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to be receptive to a high quantity of assigned tasks.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to solve problems independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an ability to honor tight deadlines.
- Able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- A "let's go!" mentality - once you meet us, you'll see what we mean.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!