What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Understand, document, and track recruiting data using our ATS, including reporting on the requisition and recruiting activity.
- Understand and help manage the backend recruiting processes.
- Train managers and new users on our ATS.
- Proactively recruit/headhunt candidates from job sites and networking.
- Manage recruiting strategies, including posting management, school and career events.
- Help coordinate interviews with hiring managers and internal stakeholders.
- Help to source and determine applicant qualifications by understanding job requirements and comparing to candidate qualifications.
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate and grow target candidate pools of top talent.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1– 2 years of experience in coordination and reporting.
- Must demonstrate drive and a high expectation for delivering exceptional business partner relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong Excel skills and understanding of data manipulation.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to work under pressure in a time-critical environment.
- Must be a problem solver.
- Killer work ethic, passion, and an energizing, positive attitude.
Bonus points for:
- Comfort in conducting cold-calls both for recruiting and research purposes.
- Basic understanding of Boolean searches.
- Experience in a startup environments in a plus.
Read Full Job Description