Recruiting Coordinator (Contract to Hire) at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll join our Care, Sales, Fulfillment Talent Acquisition team and will focus on providing a premier experience externally for our candidates and internally for our hiring teams. You’ll also partner with our recruiters and hiring leaders to perfect the candidate experience and help implement recruiting processes and operational efficiencies.
At LegalZoom, we're passionate about delivering awesome candidate experiences at every stage of the recruitment life cycle, by lending genuine insights into our culture, mission, and challenges.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders in scheduling phone screens, onsites (virtual and onsite), and debriefs with a sense of urgency
- Communicate professionally and proactively with our candidates and internal hiring partners while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Own candidate experience by delivering a white glove experience to every candidate, shaping a unique experience authentic to LegalZoom, and tracking and sharing candidate and interviewer feedback on process
- Build diverse and inclusive interview panels across departments within Tech
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
- Learning the ins-and-outs of LegalZoom and tackling more sophisticated responsibilities over time
- 1+ year in a recruiting, HR, or administrative role
- Exceptional organization skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of integrity and friendliness
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity, and adapt quickly to change
- A self-starter attitude with a bias for action, but with the humility to ask the right questions