Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 100+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
The Contract Recruiting Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization, managing a variety of operational tasks. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, operate with a sense of urgency and be adaptable to changes in business priorities.
This is a contract position for six months, with the potential to go full time depending on business needs.
- Handling heavy scheduling requests, including onsite interviews, phone screens, debriefs, etc. This includes constant communication with hiring managers and candidates
- Managing job postings in recruiting systems and on job boards
- Assisting the recruiting team with sourcing activities
- Managing administrative tasks within Greenhouse
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- 1+ years of experience as a recruiting coordinator, administrative assistant, recruiter, etc
- Experience with GSuite
- Experience with Greenhouse, or similar applicant tracking system experience strongly preferred
- Ability to provide a high touch, first-class candidate experience
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment