Our Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Blackbaud. In addition, the recruiting coordinator will work closely with the site HR Manager providing additional support in human resources and site culture activities.
This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build and retain a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience within an HR organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scheduling onsite interviews and video interviews working directly with Recruiters, Candidates and Hiring Managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate and providing follow-up correspondence to candidates
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Providing guidance to managers and employees on Workday HR-related activities
- Assisting and supporting the HR manager with activities such as exit interviews, site compliance related needs, special projects and site-related culture activities
- Desire to work in an innovative, creative and fun environment
- Experience providing fast-paced support preferably within an HR organization
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- 2-3 years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience, experience with Workday
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.