REX is using artificial intelligence and big data to disrupt the traditional real estate brokerage model, providing dramatically better outcomes and experiences for home buyers and sellers at a 2% cost instead of the traditional 5% to 6%. REX has substantially built the business in the cloud, with human involvement catalyzed by deep AI and emotional Intelligence. In addition, REX employs the data that it collects to rationalize the purchase of mortgages, home insurance, escrow and other services, serving to greatly ease and reduce the cost of the home sale and purchase process. The data REX collects also allows it to manage the home as consumers’ largest asset over their lifetimes.
The Company has experienced explosive growth in its initial markets of California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Colorado and Florida. REX is profitable on both a unit economics basis as well as in the cities where it has been operating for over a year. It is launching in 14 cities this year as it expands nationwide. REX closed on its Series C financing of $50 million in December of 2018 to solidify its nationwide expansion into a targeted 70 markets across the United States by 2022.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and energetic multi-tasking Recruiting Coordinator. This position will require this person to be very adaptable, transparent, quick learner, and can work in a fast pace environment effectively.
- Scheduling Phone and Onsite Interviews for Recruiter and Hiring Team
- Creating and posting job requisitions on various job boards
- Creating offer letters and sending them to candidates
- Assist in sourcing candidates and building candidate pipelines
- Monitor and respond to Recruiting emails, escalating any issues as deemed necessary
- Participating in Recruiting events
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Assist with onsite candidate coordination
What You Need:
- 2+ year of recruiting coordinator experience
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Compensation and Benefits:
REX offers an attractive salary and health benefits with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.
Annual Bonus + Stock Options + Paid Time Off
A Bit More…
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We funded the construction of our first home at the end of 2015 and have since put roofs over the heads of a dozen homeless families in three countries and built a school for orphans in Cambodia.