Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Lead recruiting operations/administrative efforts in support of Recruitment team
- Enable a strong candidate experience by creating, implementing, and iterating on processes from on-site interview through hire
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule on-site interviews, draft offer letters, and initiate background checks
- Enter new hires into HRIS and ensure new hire paperwork is filed
- Partner with People Coordinator on People Team initiatives
- Ensure employee files, org charts, handbook, and People Team confluence pages and share drives are up-to-date
- Identify and take the lead to create and improve processes that enable our team goals
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an HR coordinator or completion of an HR-related internship
- Experience working in HRIS systems (ex: Gusto)
- Lead with curiosity and empathy when working with others
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Process improvement mindset and ability to prioritize
- Experience with leading a project from ideation to execution and working with cross-functional teams
- Proactive, self-starter with demonstrated success in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description