Senior Learning and Development Specialist
We’re looking for a Senior Learning and Development Specialist to join our Engineering Enablement team. In this role, you’ll provide operational support and resources to ensure Procore’s Engineering Department runs effectively. You’ll define, develop, execute, and adopt Engineering L&D programs while supporting company-wide learning initiatives. Successful candidates are passionate about crafting a culture of learning and have experience supporting the development of training programs that will make our engineering team members more effective in their roles.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with subject matter experts to craft relevant learning programs (i.e. Dev Academy, cross-departmental shadowing programs, etc.)
- Collaborate with other enablement teams to build cross-departmental learning
- Manage event attendance process including coordinating guest speaking for the department
- Review and recommend outside training resources for internal utilization
- Facilitate training in leadership, department processes, communication skills, and basic technology skills
- Provide evaluation, measurement, and recommendations for improving engineering training programs
- Facilitate needs-assessments to find opportunities and learner needs
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate learning and development
- 3-5 years of experience in program or project management
- Bachelor or Master of Arts/Science
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Ability to develop a blended learning approach
- Possession of strong organizational and coordination skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
- Proficiency with Google Apps
- Engineering or technical background is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.