As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a People Analyst that will be responsible for defining, maintaining and analyzing our key HR data sets to drive people strategies across the business. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has demonstrated experience turning data sets into actionable insights and has the drive to create a best in class program from scratch.
Why Join us? Our People team at Workrise sits at the nexus of company strategy and execution. We know that our success is ultimately defined by our people, and relentlessly pursue the opportunity to build best-in-class talent and culture. If you’re passionate about building a talent strategy and brand, there’s no better time to join.
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to (or triage) any and all requests related to people data with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests, while addressing organizational needs and driving insights for HR Partners using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and leveraging our people data ecosystem.
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs and applying contextual knowledge in order to scope data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of analytics teams.
- Effectively communicate with cross functional partners and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, manage escalations and resolve issues in a timely manner.
What you should have:
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics), or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience working with data visualization tools
- Excel experience including creating pivot reports, conditional formulas and formatting, VLOOKUPs, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem solving experience
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience having effective conversations with clients about their support needs and requirements, manage the intake process, and ask the right questions to scope and solve the requests
- Experience with SQL (or similar language aimed at querying relational databases)
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.