Senior Technical Recruiter at DISCO (Austin, TX)
The Senior Technical Recruiter role will partner with our Product Delivery orgs to find, court, and hire the top engineering talent in the world. This role will be critical to how DISCO Product Delivery builds a robust recruiting engine.What You'll Do
- Partnering with Product Delivery leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements.
- You’ll be responsible for developing an internal process in order to deliver a magical candidate experience, from the first hello to the first day a candidate joins DISCO.
- You will conduct in-depth qualification meetings with Hiring Managers as they post their job to ensure alignment with both external recruiting partners and your own efforts to find the best engineering talent in the world.
- Using a variety of techniques and creativity to discover and attract the best passive talent.
- You will be building the industry standard of internal referral campaigns mining talent from those we trust the most.
- You’ll partner with the broader People team with various projects across the employee lifecycle.
- You’ll provide Recruiting systems support (we use Greenhouse, among other tools) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking.
- You’ll meet on a regular basis with the CTO and other leaders to formulate job descriptions and interview processes, pipeline updates, and other tactical initiatives related to hiring for their organization.
- Minimum of 8 years technical recruiting experience, preferably from both a corporate and/or agency environment.
- The ability to efficiently manage an average of 25+ requisitions at a given time.
- Prior experience successfully recruiting software engineers and engineering leaders across the entire technical stack, from Architecture to Platform, to Feature roles, as well as Technical Program Managers, and Senior Product Managers.
- Demonstrated track record of measuring excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment.
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career.
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends across multiple markets.
- You understand what data is important, and use this data to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis when exploring what’s working and what’s not.
- You can effectively prioritize and multi-task so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines.
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- You love learning and using new technology.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in recruiting operations, processes, and procedures.
- Created analytics around the process of recruiting and have a deep understanding of what makes a recruiter successful.
- Experience with recruiting for Design, AI and Machine Learning roles.
- Experience with documentation.
- Experience with Greenhouse and Slack.
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.