Senior Technical Recruiter at DISCO
The People Team at DISCO is on a mission to foster a magical employee and candidate experience for those considering our organization and in our organization. The Senior Technical Recruiting Strategist role will partner with leadership throughout our Engineering orgs to identify unique and scalable strategies to build a robust recruiting engine at DISCO.What You'll Do
- You will own the full pipelining strategy for a variety of roles across multiple technical orgs. You’ll use data to decide which pipeline source should be used, how, and when.
- You’ll be responsible for providing a magical candidate experience, from the first hello to the first day a candidate joins DISCO
- You will conduct in-depth market research to determine target companies/universities for your focus area(s), and then employ a calculated campaign to engage and attract top talent.
- You’ll provide Recruiting systems support (we use Greenhouse, among other tools) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking
- You’ll actively help develop and improve Recruiting processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensure workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leverage technology to automate processes.
- Alongside the recruiting operations coordinators, you will help schedule candidates for both phone and on-site interviews as needed
- You’ll partner with the broader People team with various projects across the employee lifecycle
- You'll help prepare Recruiting reports and leverage data to help drive processes and build insights
- You’ll meet on a regular basis with the CTO and other executives to formulate job descriptions and interview processes, pipeline updates, and other strategic initiatives related to hiring for their organization
- You’ll work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition on high-priority projects as needed
- You have 10+ years of technical recruiting experience, with 2+ of those years building scalable recruiting strategies.
- You see yourself as a strategist who partners with your peers, executives, and hiring managers on how to best approach a new search.
- You’re willing to experiment with new and ‘out-of-the-box’ approaches to recruiting and share your learnings with the broader team (or fail fast and adjust as needed).
- You’ve worked in an environment where each candidate journey is unique, and you’re able to adapt best practices, planning, and process when necessary.
- You’re self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed.
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks.
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types.
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner.
- You understand what data is important, and use this data to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis when exploring what’s working and what’s not.
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines.
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- You love learning and using new technology.
- You have 5+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience, leveraging a variety of tools and channels to build a robust and diverse pipeline.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in recruiting operations, processes, and procedures.
- Have a degree in a quantitative study.
- Have completed an HR certification, for instance:
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources)
- PHRi (Professional in Human Resources — International)
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.