Sr. Revenue Recruiter
Procore Technologies, Inc. has grown from 75 employees in 2014 to well over 1300 employees in 2018, maintaining exemplary Glassdoor ratings. Procore's revenue in Q4 2018 was greater than in all of 2015 and we have well over 200 people in our Austin hub office. We are investing in our talent acquisition function and looking for a game-changing Sr. Recruiter.
As a Sr. Recruiter supporting the Revenue organization at Procore, you’ll support company growth by attracting and recruiting talent that generates, expands, maintains, and supports our revenue organization globally. You’ll profile, identify, attract, assess, and close passive and active prospects/candidates for our global customer-facing teams: sales, customer success/support, business development, and marketing. This position is based in our downtown office in Austin, TX and we’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with revenue and client leaders to gain a deep understanding of their hiring needs, recommending strategies to meet hiring targets
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand through referrals, networking, and other methods
- Balance both building long term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact candidate pipelines
- Map target geographic areas globally for sourcing talent
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to sourcing such as implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes
- Consistently differentiate Procore through an amazing candidate experience
What we're looking for
- 3+ years experience in a revenue or customer talent acquisition role, preferably at a software and or technology company
- 7+ years of total experience in a talent acquisition and/or sales function
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment at a rapidly growing company
- Proven track record of building pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates
- General knowledge of revenue talent engagement and acquisition strategies of the top SaaS companies globally
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency.
- Experience using tools such as, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Connectifier (or similar) preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.