Sr. Training Coordinator at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we've helped to provide millions of customers the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
As our Training Coordinator for Care, you will have an impact on our employees' experience and success within our organization who are responsible for the processing and delivery of LegalZoom's core product segments including SMB, Consumer, and Attorney Assist / Intellectual Property. Instructional Design and Training is a core and critical component of our business operations.
This leader will be hands-on and will build and maintain relationships with hourly team members, managers, vendors, other fulfillment center teams, and various departments in the company. This person will be someone who enjoys change and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every single day. New technology and process improvements are driving new and exciting training needs.
- Design, deliver and execute all facets of training, continuous learning, & development.
- Design performance-based courses aligned to objectives and target population.
- Analyze and Design/Re-Design training materials as needed.
- Create supportive learning materials such as job aids or tip sheets.
- Develop On-the-Job, eLearning, and Multi-Media training programs.
- Responsible for supporting all operational goals through the effective on-boarding of new hires and continuous education of all team members.
- Partner with people leaders, system owners, and subject matter experts to understand performance expectations to create appropriate learning material and objectives designed to meet performance expectations.
- Design and revise courseware using a sound instructional approach, conformance to standards, and efficacy in meeting objectives.
- Develop tools, content, and materials for training programs.
- Effectively facilitate training using proven adult learning principles and dynamic delivery techniques.
- Drive strategic planning and forecasting of training resources.
- Leverage evaluation strategies to measure the performance of training programs.
- Coordinate all training-related activities.
- Participate in other training events as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Demonstrates skills and experience in rollout and implementation of organization-wide efforts/projects
- Prioritize multiple projects and tasks to ensure effective departmental operations
- Effectively multi-task and manage complex, multi-divisional projects
- Plan, organize, and execute plans in a timely manner
- Meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop, and train larger teams
- Demonstrate skills in effective communication through the exchange of information and ideas in ways that promote mutual understanding and effective decision-making
- Respond readily to changes in the industry, environment, or organization and take constructive steps to address them
- Be coachable and implement feedback
- Proficient in MS Office programs and experience with Articulate 360 software
- Exceptional written skills
- 5+ years of experience required in:
- Applying instructional systems design and development models, principles, and practices
- Applying adult learning theory and methodology in the training curriculum
- Designing instructional materials, performance support products, and On-the-Job training programs
- Conducting task, competencies, and job analysis
- Developing online and paper-based instruction
- Forming and presenting recommendations to stakeholders
- BS, BA, or Certification in instructional design, educational technology, or similar field preferred or combination of education and experience
- Must have a flexible schedule, including availability for overtime during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.