Talent Acquisition Operations and Analytics Manager
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations and Analytics Manager to empower our Talent Acquisition team with data, programs, strategy, and tools that will take our recruiting efforts to the next level. In this role, you’ll use data and analytics to develop scalable strategies that capture top talent.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze recruiting data and metrics, identify trends, evaluate the effectiveness of strategies, measure ROI, and make actionable recommendations
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership on key performance indicators and key results based on company outcomes
- Design, implement, and project manage process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies, ensure reliability and foster a seamless end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Act as key liaison between internal partner groups such as Finacial Planning & Analysis, Operations, and HRIS teams
- Provide guidance to all areas of Procore on talent and headcount forecasting
- Build robust and automated reports and dashboards for a wide-reaching audience, as well as tailored and customized dashboards for specific teams
- Advocate for the development of Talent Acquisition through learning & development, improved tech stack, and fair, consistent processes
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in talent/recruitment operations, talent management, consulting, or high volume workforce management
- Experience in business analytics, reporting, and demand forecasting
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate on projects involving multiple teams, managing client relationships, and presenting to audiences
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, Google Enterprise
- Proficient in Excel, SQL, and data visualization techniques and tools
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.