Talent Acquisition Partner
For over 20 years, Personify has served as the technology foundation that empowers nonprofit organizations to better engage their constituents, maximize revenue and optimize operations.
Nearly 25 percent of the US population interacts with Personify through their involvement in nonprofit organizations. As the market leading Constituent Management & Engagement (CME) platform, we serve modern nonprofits by seamlessly managing information and interactions on a single platform, extending their power to connect to their constituents.
We offer end-to-end solutions for organizations of all sizes from large associations to charities, YMCAs, JCCs and nonprofits that are just getting started. A third of our clients use more than one Personify product, whether they’re managing a national organization, a state or local chapter or developing an online community for a group of members.
We are committed to creating a world where people spend more time pursuing their passions and less time managing their technology.
Job Description:Talent Acquisition Partner
Personify has an amazing opportunity for a bright, energetic Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) to join our team within a fast-growing software company. This position will report into the Global VP, People Operations and play a key role on the People Operations team. The TAP will own full-cycle recruitment to bring in the best and brightest to our growing organization in partnership with the business. In addition, this role will have the opportunity to supplement recruitment efforts by developing and enhancing programs such as ATS enhancements, employer branding, interviewer training and related talent acquisition processes. The successful candidate will be experienced in recruiting for all functions, in particular experience with technical recruiting is preferred.
This position will reside at Personify’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
Talent Acquisition - Responsibilities
- Manage recruiting capacity model; juggle multiple searches and customer relationships
- Responsible for driving the process to identify finalist candidates for open employee requisitions; Interviews and screens candidates to insure qualifications meet open positions
- Works directly with hiring managers in departments throughout the company to provide staffing assistance including position description development, position posting, resume sourcing, resume review, candidate prescreens and evaluations, reference checking, employment and education confirmation, interview scheduling, development of candidate interview information packets, post-interview evaluations, and maintenance of candidate files and the candidate database
- Conducts skills and personality testing to measure candidate capability and aptitude and works with hiring managers on applying results
- Completes the hiring process by drafting and gaining sign-off on offer letters
- Presents job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiates job offers
- Strong understanding and experience identifying strong candidates who both have a strong skillset and are a culture fit; proficient in and has developed techniques related to passive recruiting of targeted candidates or candidate groups
- Creates and develops a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in our key markets while creating a deep understanding of the business and industry
Talent Strategies/Administration - Responsibilities
- Work closely with hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs; create service level agreements (SLAs) and lead the intake meeting process
- Manage recruitment vendors (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Work with the Marketing team to insure a strong employer brand is in place and that all social media options are fully utilized; provide input to the company’s career website
- Manage recruiting programs as capacity allows: Employee Referral Program, Interviewer Training, Candidate experience, etc.
- Develops metrics to measure output and efficiency of the Talent Acquisition process; develops reporting tools/dashboards for regular reporting of results to hiring managers/senior mangement
- Serves as the recruiting liaison for company sponsored committees and initiatives which reach potential candidates, such as industry events and university recruitment programs
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills / Experience
Adaptable – must adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment
Team Oriented – able to work independently, and collaborate as part of a team
Proactive – highly motivated self-starter and intellectually curious with a tendency towards action
Confidentiality – ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Tools & Systems – proficiency in applicant tracking systems, with demonstrated ability to improve processes via automation and end-to-end efficiencies
Results Oriented – experience using a metric driven approach to tracking and running recruiting pipeline
Qualifications – Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent experience
Experience – 5 to 8 years of progressively responsible experience in recruiting/recruiting management; strong
experience using Applicant Tracking Systems