Talent Acquisition Programs and Operations Group Manager at LegalZoom
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Talent Programs and Operations Manager to join our Talent Acquisition leadership team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we’re building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you’re someone who has experience building the programmatic and operational foundation underneath the talent acquisition structure, we would love to speak with you!
You will: Be responsible for building the following framework for Talent Acquisition:
- Diversity: establish and implement aspirational hiring goals, develop action plan template to meet goals as well as develop relationships with outside agencies and vendors and implement an engagement calendar
- Training and experience: develop standardized on-boarding and on-going training for all recruiters. Implement and measure experience metrics for managers, candidates and referrers within the TA process and address gaps
- Interviewing and referrals: reassess referral process and develop standardized approach to that drives quality and experience. Implement a referral campaign playbook that recruiters can use to drive campaigns
- Branding and communications: optimize and measure applicant hiring via website, advertising, and marketing. Develop quarterly reporting for executives and standard reporting deck for recruiting manager to use monthly
- Systems and reporting: implement, assess and update ATS & CRM tools as needed. Assess any new bolt on tools (e.g. referrals). Partner with Tableau admin on designing entire suite of reports needed to tell the talent acquisition data story
- Coordination lead: lead and train all coordinators on best practices. Assess scheduling tools and looks for time waste in process. Establish standard SLAs and goals
- Build and lead a team of cross-functional responsible team of program managers responsible for meeting above objectives
- Upskills team members while empowering creative problem solving
- Partner with the broader recruiting team on implementation and refinement of processes and reporting
- 8-10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or in an applicable operations role with 2+ years management experience.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings (aka story telling), experience establishing and tracking key performance metrics including return on investments
- Strong operational expertise with experience building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency across all recruiting
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred, Master’s degree even better
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.