Talent Development Associate at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We’re looking for a Talent Development Associate who is interested in building a career within global Learning & Development (L&D). This position will play a key role in developing and delivering learning objectives for assigned teams, leveraging experience and relationships with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to achieve success.
- Conducts needs assessments to identify high priority learning and development target areas for employee groups
- Refines and delivers results-driven learning and development programs using a wide variety of training methodologies and learning tools
- Builds learning and development programs for assigned subject areas, in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Produces and facilitates trainings in-person and virtually aligned with best practice adult training methodologies
- Educates employees and leaders about development opportunities and internal resources
- Creates diverse training materials based on content needs, including presentation slide decks, manuals, and other visual aides
- Coordinates logistics for executing programs including classroom/lab set up and breakdown, coordination of training facilities and materials, communication with trainees, and post-workshop collection of evaluation/feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Communications, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Six months of experience in a learning & design and/or education-focused role (experience in the technology industry preferred)
- Exceptional skills in public speaking, teamwork, and relationship-building
- Experience utilizing diverse learning management tools and training applications including Powerpoint, Google Slides, Prezi, and similar applications