The Talent Development Lead partners with various stakeholders, as well as with the broader organization to design, develop, and deliver effective learning and development programs ensuring that programs motivate and inspire organizational learning and supports the development of our employees into highly impactful and effective contributors and leaders.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with People Team and business leaders in formulating and developing training and development strategies that align with our strategic plan and goals. Demonstrate knowledge of training, coaching and performance management methodologies.
- Oversees, designs, develops and delivers modern learning experiences that meet the needs and expectations our current workforce and that supports their desire for professional growth and development.
- Ensures the consistent application and implementation of our professional development philosophy through learning practices across the organization.
- Leads the design and implementation of various learning programs and initiatives such as employee onboarding, ramp to productivity, and skill building.
- Develops leadership development framework and training programs to support career growth and succession planning efforts
- Establishes and utilizes metrics and other evidence to measure and demonstrate performance improvement resulting from training and development efforts.
- Work closely with our People Team leadership to develop training of business leaders on how to coach and develop their teams, provide regular feedback and set development goals in a practical, meaningful manner.
- Work closely with the People Team to develop a strategy for onboarding employees that gives new hires the tools they need to succeed in our workplace
- Delivers and facilitates in-person and virtual learning sessions according to best practice adult training methodologies
- Builds, tests, and delivers high-quality interactive training to support our commitment to talent development and increasing retention and transfer of both technical and non-technical subject matter
- Apply adult learning principles to effectively Design/develop/deliver learning experiences throughout the employee life-cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Communications, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in a learning, development & design type role
- Experience utilizing diverse learning management tools and training applications
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide learning projects and facilitating meetings with stakeholders
- Experience working consultatively with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to manage learning projects from needs analysis to measurement
- Experience applying behavior science to learning solutions design
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.