Talent Sourcer/Recruiter at Blackbaud
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated Talent Sourcing Specialist for our growing Talent Acquisition team. You will be a key partner with the entire recruiting team in this role as you focus on program management as well as ongoing talent pipeline building across top hiring profiles at Blackbaud.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing proactive sourcing strategies that facilitate building talent pipelines
- Candidate outreach, engagement and cultivation as well as screening
- Researching key talent marketplace drivers and providing intelligence which enables recruiters to more effectively find and close candidates
- Generate, analyze, and communicate standard recruiting reports that focus on effective roll-out of programs and ROI
- Program and project manage various key initiatives within the recruiting organization
- Benchmark and evaluate options to continue to bring best in class practices to Blackbaud
What we’ll want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience preferably in a software or technology related company
- Sourcing and networking skills that help you identify talent and successfully attract them to Blackbaud
- Ability to manage programs/projects and effectively roll out across the organization
- Capability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of completeness and accuracy
- Solid business acumen, excellent technical industry knowledge, and superior communication and presentation skills to establish credibility with internal clients
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.