At Procore, our Engineering team is building the software that builds the world through crafting and coding a platform to delight over two million users and simplify their experience through real-time collaboration tools that streamline, automate, and mobilize project communication and documentation. With the support of our tools, customers more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, airports, housing complexes and more.
As a Technical Recruiter at Procore, you will support this mission by attracting and obtaining the talent that builds these tools. Research & Development at Procore consists of engineers, researchers, designers, UX, product managers, quality assurance analysts, operations, and leadership. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process all while providing a high-touch candidate experience. You will help drive the expansion of our Research & Development team through sourcing, identifying, and attracting top talent to offer negotiation and close.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately. Some travel is required (10-20%) to other Procore office locations and recruiting events.
What you'll do:
- Guide candidates through the hiring process with special focus on candidate experience from identifying top talent through offer acceptance
- Manage partnerships with Research & Development leaders and hiring teams
- Proactively meet with hiring teams to understand evolving business needs
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact candidate pipelines and interview processes
- Plan and execute tailored recruiting and sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand
- Balance both building long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines, and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Candidate outreach will be expected in a regular cadence in order to meet hard to fill hiring needs
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience as a technical recruiter in a corporate setting, preferably at a software and/or technology company
- 8+ years of total experience in a talent acquisition function
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive hiring discussions through metrics and data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment at a rapidly growing company
- Proven track record of building pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates, by continually seeking new sourcing options and developing creative approaches
- Mastery of talent acquisition tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Connectifier (or similar), and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively across hiring managers, coordination teams, candidates, and multiple departments
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.