How you'll add value:
- Run full cycle recruiting efforts for development teams
- Identify new tech talent pools through organic sourcing strategies
- Consult with business leaders on talent go to market tactics
- Refine processes and assessment tools
- Create strong partnerships with development leaders
- By bringing innovative thoughts and ideas as to how to best acquire tech talent
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- A combination of 3+ years experience in a corporate role and a recruiting agency is ideal but someone with agency mentality can thrive
- Ability to effectively communicate with and recruit software engineers
- Tenacity and unrelenting work ethic but an understanding of how to play nice with others in the sandbox
- Coachability and a deep desire to constantly improve
- People skills that allow you to appropriately push back when needed and manage hiring manager expectations
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- A deep understanding of the Austin tech market and ability to work outside of it
- Passion and desire to help others thrive in their career
- The ability to be held accountable for your results
- Experience recruiting in competitive markets and landscapes
- ATS experience (Lever preferred)
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.