RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world”. The Talent team at RigUp encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, People Operations, Talent Development, Workplace Operations, Talent Brand, and Administration working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around. The focus of the Talent Team is to promote culture, growth, and efficiency while strengthening the RigUp team.
RigUp is hiring a Technical Recruiter that will be responsible for growing our Product, Design, and Engineering teams. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record of helping teams hire at scale without compromising on quality, partners effortlessly with hiring managers, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruit top technical talent (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Partner with additional sourcing teams and hiring managers on strategy at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
What you should have:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience supporting technical teams (product, design, engineering, data science)
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Proven success in negotiating and closing top-talent, in a competitive market
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Lever preferred)
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Deep understanding of Austin recruiting market
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered mealsCompetitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description