Technical Sourcer at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is passionate about the craft of sourcing, from deep market research to defining, attracting, and engaging the target candidate profile, we want to talk to you.
- Develop innovative and strategic sourcing approaches to attract and engage top technical talent
- Represent LegalZoom with integrity and professionalism while speaking passionately and authentically about our mission, team, and culture
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the talent market and top of funnel when partnering closely with recruiting team, hiring managers, and key stakeholders
- Upkeep and leverage data to continuously identify opportunities to improve our overall hiring process, candidate experience, and external employment branding
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build diverse pipelines and ensure that hiring processes are fair and inclusive from end to end
- Help build out sourcing at a function within LegalZoom through creating best practices, optimizing process, training and mentoring more junior members of the team, and knowledge sharing across the organization
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting with 1+ years of experience in a research or sourcing-focused position
- Exceptional market mapping skills, able to communicate insights that will drive improvements in process, refine target candidate profiles by understanding the talent pool, and contribute to LegalZoom's ability to be competitive in an ever-changing market
- Experience finding and attracting strong technical talent through innovative sourcing strategies including tools, events, nurture campaigns, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable with crafting outreach, developing the right talent value proposition based on candidate and role, and building your recruiter screen pitch
- Drive candidate management up to onsite stage and partner with recruiter and HM on closing
- Can manage both high volume pipeline searches as well as niche or high-level searches
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.