Workrise is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for Technical Recruiters and Sourcers to join our Talent Acquisition team. These roles are specifically in support of hiring for the corporate technology side of our company.
The People team at Workrise encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with People Partners, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency.
Workrise is hiring a Technical Sourcing Recruiter that will be responsible for growing our technical teams related to Software Engineering, Data, IT, DevOps, and more. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record of building and maintaining high-quality candidate pipelines, screening candidates, and partnering with both Recruiters and hiring teams. Workrise is a fast-growing startup, so all candidates should be wiling-and-able to excel in ambiguity, be intrinsically motivated, and roll up their sleeves to get the job done.What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and build out world class sourcing strategies for tech-related teams at Workrise
- Identify, engage, and evaluate top technical talent
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Have initial candidate conversations to ensure their understanding of Workrise while gaining an understanding of each candidates' technical background and skills
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience; act as an advocate for both candidates and the organization
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience supporting technical teams
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate recruiters and hiring partners
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches; familiarity with various sourcing tools / techniques
- Strong focus and proven success on client and candidate experience
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working in data-driven environments, with ability to track and understand key metrics (conversions rates, etc)
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.