Temp Recruiting Coordinator (Entry Level)
What is the opportunity?
Our Recruiting team is on a mission to hire the best and brightest and we need the help of a talented Recruiting Coordinator. If you have a passion for the candidate experience and a near-obsession for organization and processes, you may be the perfect candidate for us!
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will…
- Report to the Recruiting Manager
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for candidates and hiring managers
- Use your coordinator super powers to ensure a world class candidate interviewing experience
- Work with recruiters on managing the candidate process in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Assist the team with posting open positions on various job boards
- Assist the recruiters with processing candidate hires and the onboarding process as needed
- Assist with event planning and coordinating with the recruiters on creative recruiting campaigns
- Help define and implement recruiting processes to maximize efficiency for our recruiting process
What does it take to succeed?
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Recruiting or Staffing Coordinator.
- A passion for the candidate experience and an understanding that it is critical from application to start date
- Excitement about working with our amazing recruitment team, with the ability to work with multiple recruiters across different job types
- An affinity for local business and alignment with our values
- General knowledge of recruitment policies and practices
- Experience using an ATS, experience with Greenhouse or Workday would be awesome!
- Experience with posting to job sites and job boards
- Superior professionalism, discretion judgment and grace under pressure
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail