Temporary Recruiter, Social Media
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
What is the opportunity?
As a Temporary Recruiter you will help us find the best and brightest employees to join our organization. In addition to owning the responsibility of effectively sourcing and attracting ambitious employees to GoDaddy, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, work directly with company leaders, and be part of an extraordinary culture. If you’re ready to help us attract top talent and take their careers to next level, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Use a combination of sourcing and recruiting techniques to creatively attract, evaluate, network, and hire the best candidates.
- Act as an advocate for our candidates and organization, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through with your candidates and colleagues.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in recruiting, with strong preference for high-volume recruiting in a fast-paced, high activity environment.
- Strong social and professional networking presence over a variety of websites.
- Experience with a variety of sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems (Indeed or Linkedin are plus).
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make intelligent hiring decisions.
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Extremely analytical and proficient in building analyses and making data-driven decisions.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.