Training and Onboarding Manager at Arrive Logistics
Essential Functions - Onboarding:
- Drives for a world class onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Manages all onboarding communications and processes.
- Creates onboarding plans for all executive hires.
- Evaluates the success of onboarding.
Essential Functions - Training:
- Identifies learning needs and translates them to training programs.
- Leads the initial entry level training program for sales hires prior to them entering advanced training.
- Develops and leads full cycle training programs for support service hires such as accounting and technology (specific functions will depend on our growth).
- Manages sales class start dates for the year.
- Plans trainer needs and allocates resources to ensure we are staffed appropriately.
- Owns industry and skill set training (such as google suite).
- Owns professional development and certification partnerships with external vendors.
- Partners with the instructional designer to create virtual learnings to meet our development needs.
- Evaluates the success of training programs while ensuring trainee success is measured and tracked.
- Researches best practices in training and development.
- Acts as an expert in our LMS (currently Litmos).
Essential Functions - Partnerships:
- Partners closely with the Business Development and Carrier Sales L&D Managers to ensure initial classroom training is meeting expectations.
- Bridges the gap between Business Development and Carrier Sales training to ensure a consistent experience where needed.
- Works with multiple stakeholders across varying levels in the organization.
- Provides trusted partnership, consultation, and perspective to influence and improve training programs and initiatives.
- Builds a strong partnership with Talent Acquisition; evaluates trainee performance and manages a strong feedback loop with TA management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Learning and Development or a related field
- A minimum of eight years of experience in Training, Learning and Development or related field.
- A minimum of four years directly managing trainers.
- Experience leading training in a sales environment is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with a Learning Management System
- Advanced G Suite skills including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail are required. Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking skills and solution oriented mindset
- Ability to communicate concepts and outputs to non-analytical audiences verbally, through email, and in presentations
- Intellectual curiosity, results oriented, with a strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships across a variety of teams and partners
- Detail-oriented and strives for continuous improvement.
- Effective time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong acumen to identify future talent needs based on business strategy.
- Demonstrated success and credibility in influencing and facilitating all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify root cause, and determine appropriate solutions.
- Deep working knowledge of talenting and development industry best practices.
- Leads an Onboarding Specialist, a Corporate Training Specialist, and two Training Team Lead. Indirectly leads Sales Training Specialists.
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!