Enterprise Systems Intern
This is an intern position responsible for maintaining the SaaS Inventory Sheet, managing SailPoint SaaS application user lists and assisting in enterprise identity management. Applicant will have the opportunity to learn IAM work in a complex IT environment.
• Keeps the SailPoint Software Asset Inventory sheet up to date and accurate
• Working daily with SaaS products such as Box, Smartsheets, Office365, Jive, and ServiceNow
• Assists with administration of SailPoint IDaaS solution (IdentityNow)
• Assists with administration of new and existing systems and software
• Assists with cleanup and archival of old data
• Will participate in converting data from one format or structure into another (HTML to Excel)
• Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
• May participate in development of information technology and SaaS implementation projects
• Must take direction well and be a motivated self-starter
• Must be open and excited to learn new technologies
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be customer service oriented
• Able to touch-type at a speed of at least 50 words per minute
• Able to systematically troubleshoot complex problems
• Working knowledge of SaaS systems such as Box, Smartsheets, Office365 and Excel are a plus.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with some of the following web technologies: XML, HTML, REST API, and JSON.
• Data Transformation experience
• Familiarity with API development environments (Postman)
• Experience with Directories (AD)
This position is based in Austin, TX (HQ office)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.