Field Marketing Intern - Summer 2021 at MongoDB
Are you interested to learn the ins and outs of the marketing machine behind one of the most popular databases for building modern applications?
We are seeking self motivated, creative and adaptable individuals to join our Field Marketing team and play a key role in executing MongoDB’s most impactful marketing initiatives. As an intern, you will partner directly with cross-functional teams such as sales, account based marketing, and communications to plan, execute, and analyze information regarding our customers and prospects. As a key member of the team, you will contribute to groundbreaking projects where your voice is heard and valued. You will work alongside some of the most innovative and hardworking marketers in the industry who are truly invested in your professional growth and development. You will join MongoDB - the company that has been named one of the best places to work by Glassdoor, and Forbes, and open up your mind to the newest trends and latest technologies in marketing!
What we are looking for in you
- In the process of receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Business or a related field
- Genuinely interested in MongoDB the company, the database industry at large, and eager to pursue a career in Field Marketing, Event Marketing or Account Based Marketing
- Innovative, always looking for ways to improve existing programs and processes to drive stronger results
- An analytical mentality that shows you’re able to optimally evaluate and make decisions based on both quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strict and continual attention to detail in crafting and proofing materials
- Strong social skills; the ability to work collaboratively with partners at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, follow-up, and follow through skills
- Exhibit outstanding prioritization skills
- A self-starter that is eager to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Coachable with a desire to learn and grow
- Possess basic skills in one or more marketing tools (Salesforce, Eloqua, 6Sense, ON24, Tableau, JIRA)
What you'll find at MongoDB
- A crash course in Field Marketing and exposure to the many different hats worn when bringing a successful program to life; writing, communication, promotion, analytical analysis, and more!
- Hands-on training to learn some of the most cutting edge marketing and business technology
- Mentorship from team members who are passionate about helping you learn and grow
- Gain insight from some of the most significant people in the tech industry through our Speaker Series
- Discover community in your fellow interns and have a fun summer attending events like Broadway shows, pizza tours, and arcade nights
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*