Marketing Internship at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote, or in a physical office in Austin, TX or Santa Barbara, CA. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
Here's the impact that you will make:
There are various functions of the marketing department that serve purposes to drive awareness, generate leads and support LogicMonitor internally and externally. As the Marketing Intern you will internalize LogicMonitor’s branding, voice and communication guidelines and learn best practices around how to represent a brand on social media, you will create content that drives traffic and awareness of the LogicMonitor brand, you will help launch a paid social media advertisement, assist in copy-writing for an e-mail nurture, and you will track and report on metrics. This role helps expand brand awareness and drives lead generation by helping build online reputation, creating new content, driving traffic and leads and empowering employees to advocate for LogicMonitor on social media.
As the Marketing Intern you will learn:
- How companies streamline brand guidelines, tone of voice, and messaging themes to create consistency across large marketing organizations and multiple forms of communication
- B2B best practices for posting cadences, editorial calendars, copywriting, producing images, and tracking and reporting social media activity on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- B2B best practices for creating awareness-driven content such as blogs, case studies, videos and press releases
- How paid advertising on social media plays a role in the full marketing funnel driving and nurturing leads and relationships
- How to drive demand using e-mail
- How marketing roles work cross-functionally to support the business across multiple organizations and provide value for hiring and culture, events, strategic partnerships, multiple regions and sales initiatives
- How to build and maintain an employee social media education and advocacy program and get team mates sharing on their social channels, the right way
- The various roles and responsibilities within a marketing department and how they work together to create an awareness and demand generation engine to support the company’s annual recurring revenue
The Marketing Intern must be highly motivated, creative, analytical and organized. This role will engage daily across multiple channels on behalf of LogicMonitor and connect with relevant audiences in a positive, authentic way. This intern will have access and responsibility over LogicMonitor social media channels, and, as such, must have high levels of integrity and responsibility. The Marketing Intern will work cross-departmentally to support multiple business efforts and collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization on a daily basis.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.