Partnerships Acquisition Specialist at ibble (Austin, TX)
ibble is reinventing how people have digital conversations and engage with ideas that matter most to them.
Check out the ibble mobile application in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also view videos of our application on our website - www.getibble.com/features
Recruit top-notch influencers into our ibble content creator community. The ibble creator community produces quality videos for our app while utilizing their existing social media profiles to gain awareness and exposure to ibble. This position will be about influencer acquisition.
You will get to communicate and work with some of the biggest social media creators out there today! This position is responsible for finding influencers who are already creating short-form video content on TikTok, Instagram and Youtube and sourcing them to join our community of content creators for ibble. This role is perfect for anyone who enjoys social media, wants to learn more about content creation, interested in business, tech, media, and startup culture.
What You Will Do
- Execute on sales and marketing proposals utilizing internal and external data for respective genres and verticals to bring new talent and audiences to the ibble platform
- Manage brand and company partnerships
- Build, grow and manage our online community
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and partners, including troubleshooting and onboarding guidance
Who You Are
- 2+ years in community management, partnerships, marketing, sales, business development, or similar experience
- Proven track record in creative artist activations & content strategy execution
- Self-motivated and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing work environment
- Proactive solution-oriented team player with excellent communication skills
- You enjoy being online day in and day out, using the medium to solve problems and conduct research
- You love social media and you are passionate about staying up to date and curious about the latest trends in social media
- A natural at networking