Product Marketing Intern at AffiniPay
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 22, 2020
Product Marketing Intern
AffiniPay is looking for a Product Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team. As a Product Marketing Intern at AffiniPay, you will work closely with the LawPay Brand Managers to drive new customer acquisition and product adoption. This will cover everything from market research to campaign planning to data analysis. This is a highly collaborative role that works across all teams inside the Marketing organization.
- Research market trends and competitor activity
- Assist marketing campaign planning and execution
- Create messaging for email and in-app communications
- Track, report and analyze the impact of marketing activities
- Identify customers to participate in user interviews and usability testing
- Manage data import and cleanup processes
- Customer-focused mindset
- Experience with spreadsheets and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and willingness to learn new things
About AffiniPay At AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description