Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be a remote role.
As a Product Operations - Intern you will learn about how evidence-based decision-making informs business processes and decisions throughout the Precision Lender Product Organization. This role provides a 360° view of the entire business, working closely with the leaders of Product & Development.
- Pulling our internal data together from various systems and building visualizations that help the product organization and company make decisions
- Working internally with our Product Managers to understand their needs and design ways to solve them
- Presenting not only the data, but the insights you have pulled from the data to key stakeholders throughout the product team and business.
- Finding opportunities to automate data gathering, correlating, analysis, and reporting activities.
- Identifying areas of improvement in our processes to gain efficiencies
- Documenting and curating internal processes and procedures
Major: Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or other similar programs
Class: Rising: Rising Senior
Graduation Date: May 2023
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence using Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must:
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- Curious and passionate about problem solving
- Some experience with and an understanding of:
- Data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, and Yellowfin
- Data querying and programming languages: SQL, Python, etc.
- Experience with Databricks is a plus
- A willingness to learn and help out the team in various capacities
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.