Quality Enablement Intern at Q2 (Austin, TX)
Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be an in-office role. Due to this being an in-office role, it is preferred the intern is located in Austin or surrounding areas.
As a Quality Enablement Summer Intern you will learn receive real-world, hands-on experience with software design projects that support our financial institutions by learning how to script, execute, and maintain automated tests. This will give you experience with both developing new code as well as what it takes to maintain the code and keep it running.
- Test Automation Development
- Maintain existing automation scripts (Python)
- Develop new automated scripts (Python)
- Create Jenkins jobs and contribute to the pipeline
- Networking with Dev, QA, and DevOps
- Better understanding of the software lifecycle
- Exposure to Scrum/Agile practice
Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Class: All undergraduates welcomed to apply
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must.
- Must be enrolled in one of the following: Associate’s or Bachelor’s program in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university
- Ability to collaborate well with teammates in multiple roles
- Desire to work as part of a team and better understand the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.