Sales Development Representative Intern - Summer 2020 at MongoDB
We’re seeking future top sales reps who are eager to learn about the sales process in a technical environment. The ideal individuals are passionate about technology and the impact that it can have on the world.
As an intern you will participate in training that covers both MongoDB’s technology and sales process. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most strategic enterprise accounts at the company both doing research and building account plans, but also by getting on the phone and speaking to live customers. You will be responsible for following up with customers who express interest in connecting MongoDB and running an initial discover call to understand their needs and how MongoDB can best support them.
What we are looking for in you
- Someone who is passionate about technology and the positive impact it can have on the world
- Individuals who are team oriented and highly competitive, constantly looking to grow and seeking ways to pull up those around them
- Entry level sales people who are interested in finding an environment that will provide best in class training to help them reach their goals
What you’ll find at MongoDB
- You will receive world class training on both technical concepts and sales process
- You will build your cold call and prospecting muscles to set you up for a solid start to your sales career
- You will gain exposure to MongoDB executives across the sales organization including 1:1 time with our head of corporate sales, 1:1 time with our CRO, etc.
- You will gain an understanding of how to create compelling sales campaigns for complex, enterprise sized accounts
- You will participate in training focused on building a strong professional foundation covering topics including communication, stress and time management, building a professional brand, etc.
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*