With its explosive-growth, tripling year over year, CrowdStrike is a global cybersecurity company. In 2017, we reached the $1 Billion Valuation, having $256M invested by Google Capital, Accel, Warburg Pincus and other leading VCs. Recently, Forbes called CrowdStrike “The World’s Newest Unicorn” in the security space, and for good reason too. CrowdStrike was the first to pin the data breach at the Democratic National Committee on Russia, and provides the most comprehensive product offerings in the cybersecurity space. We are laser focused on preventing major cyber breaches that destroy organizations and individual lives.
Why choose a career in cybersecurity? In the next five years, over $1 trillion will be spent on cybersecurity, making it the fastest growing and one of the only recession proof sectors of tech. But more specifically, why CrowdStrike? It’s simple - speed of innovation, industry recognition, generous compensation/benefits, dedicated sales enablement program, track record of promoting from within rapidly, abundant tools and resources, and a fun and supportive work environment in a hot and innovative space.
Sales Intern Placement Roles:
- Development Representative Intern: (All majors welcomed)
- Channel Intern: (All majors welcomed)
- Services Intern: (Political Science; Business; Public Affairs; English; all associated majors)
- Account Management Intern: (All majors welcomed, but Finance & Economics preferable)
- Sales Operations Intern: (Management Information Systems; Statistics; Finance; Data Science; all associated majors)
- Solutions Architecture Intern: (Computer Science; Engineering majors)- Class of 2019 & 2020 only
- Learn corporate selling strategies, while auditing meetings with VP and C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with Mid-Market Account Executives.
- Understand the cybersecurity technology landscape through industry research.
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with CrowdStrike partners to generate business opportunities.
- Use the leading sales software tools to build processes to increase operational efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product marketing, account management, channel, sales engineering, and other organizations to understand all the moving parts of a successful growing company.
- Leverage social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to drive business development.
- Perform quantitative functions for quota analysis.
- Competitive analysis of other cyber security companies.
- Undergraduates only: Fall 2019 or Class of 2020
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator (preferred, but not required)
- Report and dashboard creation in Salesforce (preferred, not required)
- Highly analytical and quick learner
- Intelligence, personality and drive
- Passionate about becoming a software sales expert
- Wants to understand the SaaS B2B cybersecurity space
- Interested in learning about technology and enterprise software
- High EQ, IQ, and business acumen
- Interested in mentorship from some of Silicon Valley’s top sales/business professionals
- Wants to become an expert in business process optimization
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
At this time, CrowdStrike does not sponsor visas for entry level positions.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.