Sales Operations Intern
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Intern to contribute to growing our Sales team’s assets. Your efforts will both help our team advance our on-boarding and ongoing learning programs. Our team is on a mission to grow in a large, fast-moving market.
What You Will Do
- Review and organize on-boarding and training assets into a comprehensive library of available assets
- Document systems training to enable faster on-boarding of new Sales employees
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a Business-related disciplines from a leading university
- Genuine interest for hands-on learning of SaaS sales
- Demonstrated passion for e-commerce and technology
- Excel knowledge and familiarity with the MS Office and Google suite including building analytical models
- Experience in CRM software desired
- Exceptionally organized and able to meet deadlines on time, with quality
- Eager to work at a fast-paced start-up
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to work with a growing and winning team
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.