Salesforce Developer Intern at Q2 (Austin, TX)
Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be an Hybrid role. Due to this being an Hybrid role, it is preferred the intern is located in Ausin or surrounding areas.
As a Salesforce developer - Intern you will learn about
Standard features available in Salesforce as a platform
Configuration and Custom development aspects of Salesforce platform
How to develop new applications on Salesforce platform
Finetune performances in Salesforce application
Python and Java development to interact with Salesforce APIs
· Work with a Senior developer or a Technical architect to build or maintain applications in Salesforce .
· Work along side Tech Arch and Senior developers to help Client implementations.
Major: Information Technology, Computer Science, and Software Engineering and anything coding related
Class: Graduate Student
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must.
· Knowledge on object oriented programming is required
· Basic knowledge of cloud platforms is preferred but not required
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.