Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Intern at SciPlay
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below!
Job Description Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Intern is a supportive and cooperative Human Resource team member providing the best potential customer service, with specific knowledge in the administration activities of the Talent Acquisition department. The main responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Intern is to provide general support to the teams and assist with full-scale TA responsibilities to help bring on enthusiastic future SciPlay Gamers!
Essential Job Functions:
- Take on project work for the Talent Acquisition team, including job description revamp and branding efforts.
- Assist as needed in scheduling various meetings, employee programs and events in compliance with department needs.
- Pre-screen intern and full-time candidates; facilitate the interview process and follow-up with hiring managers.
- Accountable for tracking recruitment activity in applicant tracking system for accurate reporting of metrics.
- Participate in campus recruiting, job fairs and employee referral programs.
- Create the best candidate experience from recruitment through onboarding.
Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business, or related field
- Recruiting or marketing experience or relevant coursework.
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Expert at managing multiple tasks, deadlines, and projects
- High degree of customer service in all areas of work
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information
- Strong initiative, self-motivated and critical thinker
- Ability to be a creative social media marketer and brander
- Ability to assist with multiple recruiting initiatives across business lines and locations to include the sourcing of passive talent and demonstrated technical recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to have fun at work – We Make Games!
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked game room featuring current generation consoles and titles, ping pong tables, and arcade cabinets
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.